Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:29:53 -0800

Jim, for posting from LR, I either export/FTP directory to my server, or if
you are using something like ht eLUIG gallery, first export the image with
the correct settings (e.g. maybe 900 pixels across, sRGB color space etc.)
to a folder on the disk. For example, I use g:\PhotoExports. I set up
"template" so it's just a couple clicks to do it each time. Once you have
the exported file on disk, then just upload to your favorite site per usual.