Subject: [Leica] PC alternatives to Lightroom???
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 17:27:02 -0600

Douglas,

I have been using Picture Window Pro 7.0 for some time, and it does
fine, but is being discontinued.  I own my software, but there will be
no more updates for new cameras.  At present, it does not support RAF
files from the X-T2, which I have been considering.  It works fine with
RAF files from the X-E1.  That is why I was exploring LR.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA