Subject: [Leica] PESO 01 01 17
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 01:19:58 -0000

Ted, I'm sure Mr. Trump didn't really need to use the slogan "Make America
Great Again" as so many of his future subjects have already achived this.
But the phenomemon isn't restricted to the US as it's observable everywhere
in first and second world, including Ireland. We're even looking at a sugar
tax here.

I'm dieting myself for 2017 as I'm trying to go down a bra size.... I even
went for a walk with my camera today.:-)

Douglas