Subject: [Leica] IMG: Collard Greens
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 12:27:23 +0100

Hi Tina,

Best to Tom from here in Germany, too.

If anyone can feed him up with good and healthy stuff,
I'm sure it must be you.

Collard greens are great stuff, unfortunately very rare
in this part of the world.

Best from Hanover
Douglas

BTW: For Frank - freezing breaks down bitter substances
in plants and converts them into sugar.

Collard Greens, Curly Kale, and fruit like Sloes and
Medlars (which look disgusting but taste fantastic),
are better and sweeter after first frost.