Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Snow
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 14:48:30 -0500

I love the lake photo!

This month in Indiana has been horribly cold, but the last few years have
had such warm winters that there were days in December and January when
you could walk around outside without a heavy coat. When I was younger,
the weather was more consistent. Winters were cold and snowy, though I
think its colder this year.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 12/17/16, 11:56 AM, "LUG on behalf of Larry Zeitlin via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of