Subject: [Leica] Re Leica R9/DMR
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 08:52:02 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Stasys Petravicius wrote:

 Hi All- My camera (which was CLA?d about a year and a half ago at the
factory in Germany) is on the fritz again. Will not work unless I use the
?m? setting on the exposure program dial. I?m currently using the Sony a7r -
but it has issues also. Slow auto focus, sudden battery exhaustion ( shows 2
bars and after few frames dies suddenly). The new 24-240 Sony lens fit to
the camera body is not as tight as the R9 or the Sony with a Novaflex
adapter for the Leica 28-70 lens. What am I to do? Resort to buying an
iPhone?  The hell with it - I?m going sailing today and looking at old 356
Porsche cars. Best, Stasys
<<<

Sailing sounds like a good plan.  I'm using the a7II which has it's issues
but usually works unless I'm wearing gloves.  Does your battery problem
happen with all batteries?  It may be that the battery is about to die.
a7xx batteries are inexpensive enough to be disposables.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com