Subject: [Leica] Leica R9/DMR
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 06:23:39 -0800

Hi All- My camera (which was CLA?d about a year and a half ago at the
factory in Germany) is on the fritz again. Will not work unless I use the
?m? setting on the exposure program dial. I?m currently using the Sony a7r -
but it has issues also. Slow auto focus, sudden battery exhaustion ( shows 2
bars and after few frames dies suddenly). The new 24-240 Sony lens fit to
the camera body is not as tight as the R9 or the Sony with a Novaflex
adapter for the Leica 28-70 lens. What am I to do? Resort to buying an
iPhone?  The hell with it - I?m going sailing today and looking at old 356
Porsche cars. Best, Stasys