Subject: [Leica] Seven decades of classic photography from the Observer
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Photography)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 01:38:47 +0100

Gerry,

Thank you very much for sharing these masterpieces I will be never tired to
look at.

When I see these I?m more convinced that the perfection of the digital
images has spoiled the magic charme of the classical photography and even I
regret more and more to have discontinued the use of film, even if in my
opinion, it is no more as it was in the past.

Even looking at my own film pictures, lately I?m working a lot with my old
pictures, I can see a difference between the pictures I shoot before the
year ? say 2004 and the later ones?. Did you noticed this?

Cheers
Lluis