Subject: [Leica] Best Learning Camera
From: eddy at altphoto.be (Eddy Willems)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 13:56:47 +0100

was'nt the credo by a leica with a standard lens and work for one year

then you know

so I would give her the M8 with a 35 mm

and she will be happy

maybe not today but on the long term

and she have seen her grandmom work with this camera

I think she will be very proud to own and happy to work with it

what the teacher thinks is his problem

when he don't now the camea he has home work to do