Subject: [Leica] NAS question.
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:18:10 -0500

> On Nov 29, 2016, at 18:18, Leo Wesson <leowesson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi John,
>
> At this point I am talking about backing up to the NAS.  I have always felt
> that TimeMachine is too redundant; should I just get over it and use it?
> I"m using the current OS.

TimeMachine is not a bad automated incremental backup solution. If you have
nothing better, I would suggest you use TimeMachine. It?s supported by Apple
and used a lot of Mac users. I only know of one TimeMachine backup failure.
TimeMachine recognized the failure and automatically did another full backup.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] NAS question.)
Message from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] NAS question.)