Subject: [Leica] IMG: One More Look
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:52:41 -0600

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  When I opened this in SEP 2, with
the default settings, it just sparkled.  I told myself that all I could
do was make it worse, so I accepted the default and saved it.  It
captures texture much better than the color version.  And this was shot
with mixed lighting at ISO 2000.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: One More Look)