Subject: [Leica] IMG: Thanksgiving in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 21:00:39 +0100

Thanksgiving is just another working day here, but we always celebrate it
and invite Spanish friends for dinner. We make all the traditional foods.
Ordering the turkey from the butcher is not a problem, but finding fresh
cranberries is an annual challenge, but we manage. And there is a local
touch; the pecan pie my wife made was supplemented by a vegan chocolate cake
from a bakery called Tres Semillas which is simply awesome. And of course,
the drinks are different too: we had French champagne, Spanish wine, and
Czech beer. The pictures I took are meant mainly for the people who were
here, but there is no reason to share them with all of you. This is American
?soft power? at its most pleasant:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Thanksgiving-2016/

And I enjoy the fact that with my three nationalities, I have many
opportunities to indulge :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman