Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 20/11/2016: a visit with Lili the Swiss Cheese Pusher
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 22:08:03 +0100

I have previously shown images of Lili, the Swiss lady who makes delicious
goat cheese in the mountain town Tibi. Today, our ?solidarity circle? at the
office had organised an event in Tibi, beginning with a cheese tasting at
Lili?s and followed by paella in the house of one of the members who lives
in the town. The money raised went for relief work in Haiti. Anyway, it was
nice to see Lili at work rather than just in her shop. Here are a few images
from a true artisanal cheese producer.

Making requeson:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dJx2QpB/A

Reaching for it:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-C5cXV4n/A

A handful of cheese:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Mj3m9RB/A

Stirring:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bBJdpZ3/A

The finished products, all delicious:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8Qvfvgw/A

And finally, every business needs a kitty:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-JPBgMBw/A

I cannot say enough about how good Lili?s products are. They are all made
with raw milk from goats that spend their whole lives in the open, with no
nasty additives etc. The only way to enjoy these cheese is to buy them
directly from Lili or to go to one of the fine restaurants in Alicante
province to which she sells.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman