Subject: [Leica] Veterans
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 09:52:10 -0800

HERE! HERE!
Dr. Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca at leica-users.org] On Behalf
Of
photo.forrest1 at gmail.com
Sent: November-11-16 9:06 AM
To: lug at leica-users.org

To all my brothers and sisters who have served in the armed forces of both
the United States and the rest of the world; and to those who have fought
against us; we are all bonded by the shared experience of service to our
nations and for that we should be proud of each other. Regardless of our
sides in conflict we have all fought and worked for peace. May you all have
an honorable Veterans and Armistice Day and may we all see peace in the
world one day soon.
Regards,Phil Forrest