Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nostalgia
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 20:39:16 -0800

Hi Jim,
Well now me old Son! :-) :-) You've tweaked me to have a look at this new
Fuji machine. In reality I have no idea why? As I'm more home bound these
days than outside even looking at the rubble of my once beautiful garden!
:-( Oh nothing just a wee bit of aging.
However, I'll slip down to my camera store and see the folks and have them
pull one of these machines out and have an in hand feel compared to my M8?
Basically my last real Leica working camera.
And I sure as hell can't arrive at the "OTHER SIDE" having the "GREAT
SPIRIT" :-) telling me "We've been waiting for you for awhile, as we've got
a "shoot for you! And you'll probably need a couple of cameras!" :-)  So
just one M8 wont cut it! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)