Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: Lock Both Up
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:40:44 -0800
References: <D44691C8.7D468%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <109845A3-ACB4-4B40-9D6E-16DDC2809CE2@gmail.com> <D446A211.7D48E%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <CDB7F8D4-F177-4D3A-B40B-C55025E3B963@gmail.com> <D446AEB7.7D4CB%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <003701d239de$85e05440$91a0fcc0$@ca> <E7A77C09-9F1B-4438-A3BD-F60CD7860E4F@gmail.com> <3E8436C7594E4EB9B615DBAEB047A9F0@Family> <D44A3CEB.7D7B8%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com>

I suggested you do what you said you were going to do, since provocative
political pictures are a dime a dozen, what ever your leaning, and I didn?t
state mine. For all you know I?m a Trump supporter, in that case I would say
the same thing. It is hard to show the why?s or motivations  from a photo,
but that is what we should endeavor to do. I read some prejudice or paranoia
into your response as you assume I react based on my political leaning. This
is not a political group, it is a photographic group and I feel free to
state what I believe, based on the content of the photos I see. And btw, I
know that Indiana went strongly for Trump, so what?

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: Lock Both Up)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Lock Both Up)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] Lock Both Up)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Lock Both Up)