Subject: [Leica] Trump: Sexual Predator
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 12:37:46 +0000

Hello Chris, it does take some courage, for you to post this, and for the
people living in this house to make public their political opinion in a
pro-Trump area / State. Generally, I find your photographs of great
interest, Chris, for what they tell us about what's going on behind the
scenes in your country and also because they are extremely well done -
composition, context, etc.  Thank you!

JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Christopher Crawford <chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com>
Envoy? : jeudi 3 novembre 2016 01:45
? : Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>; olympus at thomasclausen.net
Objet : [Leica] Trump: Sexual Predator

I've been photographing a lot of political signs this year, with the
presidential election coming up soon. Indiana is solid Trump-country, but
there are a few here who oppose the loudmouthed businessman. I photographed
this house on Wells Street in Fort Wayne a few days ago.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2531

[http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/cw4/images/product_full/trump-sexual-predator-1.jpg]<http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2531>

Political sign for the 2016 Presidential Election | Trump Sexual Predator |
Photograph by Christopher
Crawford<http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2531>
chriscrawfordphoto.com
An anti-Donald Trump sign in front of a victorian house on Wells Street in
Fort Wayne, Indiana. The sign, which has a swastika drawn over it, says,
Trump Sexual Predator.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

[http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/site_pics/portfolio_thumbs/fortwayne.jpg]<http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/>

Documentary photography by Christopher Crawford | Fort
...<http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/>
www.chriscrawfordphoto.com
Christopher Crawford Fine Art Photography ?2016 Christopher Crawford.
260-437-8990

[https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/533531_10151150043677799_71526931_n.jpg?oh=9b829fab0e2836afdbdcd5ca99e80862&oe=586F6A7C]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Christopher-Crawford/48229272798>

Documentary Photography by Christopher Crawford |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Christopher-Crawford/48229272798>
www.facebook.com
Documentary Photography by Christopher Crawford, Fort Wayne, IN. 862 likes ?
18 talking about this. I am a fine art photographer in Fort Wayne,
Indiana....

Become a fan on Facebook