Subject: [Leica] IMG: cycling in Jutland
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:26:04 +0100

I am making my semi-annual visit to Denmark, and right now I am in my
hometown Aarhus, staying with my friend Lars. We were out on our bicycles
both Saturday and Sunday; on Saturday a brief 40 km ride just to stretch our
legs, on Sunday a more substantial ride of 130 km, to the town of Hobro in
northern Jutland and back to Aarhus. It was cold, crisp and very satisfying.
We did not stop that much, but here are 12 pictures from my little Ricoh in
my handlebar bag:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Jutland-cycling/

As always, comments and critiques are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>