Subject: [Leica] Leica M Magazine
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 10:21:40 +0100

At the Craig Semetko workshop held in the LFI gallery in Hamburg we were
given a copy of the latest M Magazine that they produce. there is no way
their website does it justice. It is about a centimetre thick and is very
well printed and bound. To call it a 'magazine' is almost insulting it, Yes,
it is available free as a download but this is one I want to keep. In fact I
was so impressed I bought the other 3 that have been issued so far (it is
out twice a year I believe), and have just completed the first edition. They
seem documentary orientated but then the M is not the camera of choice for
architectural photography is it? If you can then I would thoroughly
recommend getting yours well you can.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com