Subject: [Leica] When it rains, it pours..
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 01:59:06 -0700

First, one of the locking mechanism on my CF tripod broke... no big deal, I
duct-taped it together..

Then, another leg broke. As in, the carbon fiber leg section broke off...
sigh, so I superglued it and duct-taped it. Not sure if it will work. We
shall see.

The tripod lasted 7 years? With lots of hiking mileage.

Then my trusty 8 years old Olympus E-3, my only dSLR (ever!!!) becomes
inoperative once in a while. Sigh, I don't use it much, except for events
stuff, which I do may be 3-5 times a year... I can get another E-3 for $260
on eBay, but too poor for now.

Ugh.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] When it rains, it pours..)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] When it rains, it pours..)