Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: The Douro Valley - Douglas
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 15:58:59 +0200

A Quinta i.e. "Ch?teau" in Bordeaux
Many quints around, and a many ports - the big firms buy the juice from them
all in fact.

I know you like old Bx as much as I do. Old Port (when vintage or LBV) is
also very special in its own merits and both Alice and I terribly enjoy it
:-)
We tasted some 40 yo vintage there, and bought some 30 y.o that we brought
back - now a big competitor to Islay and Sauternes here ;-)

Thanks for viewing
Amities
Philippe

Le 16 oct. 2016 ? 15:45, "Douglas Barry" <imra at iol.ie> a ?crit :