Subject: [Leica] Why Pros in general and us amateurs do NOT or SHOULD NOT use Leica......
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 08:32:31 -0500

On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 John McMaster <john at mcmaster.fr>wrote:

>......In the last 12 months, three sensors (M9, original Monochrom and
S2-P, plus currently on my third S AF failure), all carried out >free
including shipping.....

===================================================================================================

Wow(?).   I used my (second-hand) M3 every day for 40 years, personally and
at work, and it is still going strong.  I'd still use it if I had a
darkroom.

Loved my film Leicas, but I'm glad I saved a lot of money (and grief) by
buying a Fuji body for all my diverse lenses.  No problems in three years.

-
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978