Subject: [Leica] OT: Web site host
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 22:36:41 -0400

I would check various alumni associations. Mine offers a free stable email
address which I use once in a while. Gmail is another choice as long you
don?t mind the advertising.

Organizations which requires annual fees I find a bit awkward because I need
to keep on paying the annual fee to keep the email address active.

Jeff?s suggestions are excellent. An illustrator friend has her website and
associated personal email hosted through Google. Works fine for her.

Regards,
Spencer

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] OT: Web site host)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] OT: Web site host)