Subject: [Leica] My Story via Adobe Spark
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2016 16:37:56 +0100

Thanks Jim, and you have seen the photo you mentioned before but I think
maybe it was in black and white.

The girl who wrote the words (Allie) will be delighted with your comments.
She is an 19 year old student at one of our local universities and is
studying editorial writing. It is the first time I have worked with her (or,
for that matter, anybody else) and as she is Bulgarian her English isn?t
perfect but I think she did a great job even though I had to edit it into
better English. I will certainly try and work with her again if the
opportunity arises. I am trying to expand away from just the odd photo into
more documentary work which requires words.

Thanks again

Gerry