Subject: [Leica] A wet day in London: IMGs
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 16:59:56 +0200

Some very nice people shots in the series. I love texting in plastic and the
guy with his nose (almost) stuck into the (my presumption) dutch painting.
Overall the BW rendition is superb.

And I'm also partial to Trafalgar Square due to fond memories of NY's eve
celebrations; having a dip in the fountains while the ladies had a contest
on how many Bobbies they'd French kiss that night  ? well, it was so long
ago ...

Thanks

Amities
Philippe