Subject: [Leica] OT: Web site host
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 14:39:07 -0700

I just noticed the email below. I have a bit to add. Years ago, when
couldn?t find an ISP I was happy with and was frequently changing them, I
discovered that the ACM (Association for Computin Machinery) was offering a
free forwarding service for their members. This was an ideal solution,
because I could change ISPs and the outside world did not need to receive a
new email address from me.

I wonder if there are many other professional organization which do the
same. Those of you who have connections which any such organization might
want to investigate whether they offer an email forwarding service.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650.208.9417