Subject: [Leica] IMGs: First stop: Jurustic Park
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:45:47 -0700

Hi George,
That is an amazing effort in creating those "CRITTERS!" No question the
hours and hours must be enormous in creating the "animals?" Not to forget
the couples abilities in creating many as almost "real creatures?"
However what really caught my eye was the super "image? "Print?" quality on
the screen. That's the second time I've seen a similar looking on screen
quality in the past 6weeks or so. Bob Adler, I believe using a MONOCHROME
LEICA shot some photos in my home and the restaurant while we & others were
having dinner.
I've made prints from a couple of his digi-images and they are quite
incredible looking super quality prints.
Your images appear to have a similar looking quality? So Question? Is the
camera you used to shoot this series, the MONOCHROME? As I see quite a print
image quality by both of your material???????
thanks when you have a moment.
cheers,
ted