Subject: [Leica] LIFE FORCE E-MAGAZINE RELEASE TODAY. :-)
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 17:43:13 +0100

Wonderful piece Ted. Great pictures that some of us know so well and a great
supporting essay. Fantastic kudos.

As an aside I only discovered Life Force Magazine three weeks ago. I was
looking
for a photo I of which I once had a poster (some forty years ago) of boys
watching the Eton Wall Game (don't ask - if you don't get cricket then you
DEFINITELY won't understand it - I certainly don't).

I found the image published as part of a photo essay by Patrick Ward

<http://www.lifeforcemagazine.com/jun2015/index_16.htm>

which is well worth a look. The picture in question is half way down the
page.

As for an e-book, it is amazing what people can do with photo quality if they
want to. I can think of a couple of good e-mags that produce even better
quality
images than Life Force (M-magazine for one). Your publishers really should
try
an e-book, for us it would provide inspiration on the move ("How would Uncle
Ted
shoot it?" - ah, that's how!)

Peter