Subject: [Leica] LIFE FORCE E-MAGAZINE RELEASE TODAY. :-)
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 14:27:45 +0100

Many congratulations Ted on this great article. Whilst I feel sure you have
seen your work in print many, many times I feel sure you still get a thrill
every time it happens. I am proud to have a signed copy of your book on my
shelves and to be able to call you a friend.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or