Subject: [Leica] A few shots from March Air Force Air Museum
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 01:17:45 +0000

Thanks Rei. I deliberately did not take shots of whole planes sitting on a
tarmac with lots of other planes all around them.  I used my 70-200 mostly
at the longer end, then the 12mm fisheye to try to get some extremes of what
was before me.  Glad you liked them.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson