Subject: [Leica] IMGs: iPhone Camera and Schneider iPro Lenses
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:03:24 -0500

Well figuring out how to hold the tool has always fascinated me Peter.
Whether a twin lens reflex, a Linhof tech with its anatomical grip, a
Hasselblad with pistol grip and prism, or side mount grip, or in the palm
with no grip at all, do I add the M grip or not? Do I use a mono pod, table
top, small or large or tripod? Do I use a cable release? Mechanical or
electronic? And the answer is always, "yes." For me. In other words I use
whatever is called for. I have a wireless Bluetooth release for the iPhone.
The iPro kit includes a "grip" I use on rare occasions. ProCamera allows
setting the screen as a release. I use a couple different extremely small
and light tripods when appropriate. A tripod adapter was the first accessory
I bought for the phone; probably because I grew up in a studio; and spent
life around view cameras. I've always taken the craft very seriously; no
matter the tool; whether holding a pen, a camera, a brush, a chisel, a saw
or a knife; need to figure out how to "do it" - for proper results -
practice makes for improvement if not perfection.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog