Subject: [Leica] Leicas and Cataracts
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 21:15:39 +0530

Rei,
It's a minor procedure done with local anaesthesia. For cataracts here, you
are admitted to the hospital  in the morning, join the assembly line and get
operated upon and discharged in the evening. Even for my retinopathy
operations last year, it required only one night in the hospital each time.
I have one cataract operation on my right eye left to undergo whenever I
want - my left eye was done with the retinopathy last September
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad