Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pretty, But Gone
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:00:00 -0500

Thanks for commenting, Ted.  I think its roots must stretch to its
original home in Asia.  It has been cut almost to the ground numerous
times, but is adjacent to a utility pole and would be difficult to
eradicate. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Pretty, But Gone)