Subject: [Leica] IMG: Finger Food
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 11:35:32 -0600

Thanks for looking and commenting, Ted.  Trying to isolate a subject
among a milling crowd of youngsters, and Moms with cameras and smart
phones, is often hopeless.  After all, their photos and videos take
priority.   I was able to "save" this one by some judicious cropping.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Finger Food)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Finger Food)