Subject: [Leica] Fuji GFX compared to Leica SL
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:31:25 -0400

You are most likely right, but there are (at least) 2 important questions to
ask.... can I justify/afford a completely new system to achieve better
technical results (an expense of $35+++k). And does my personal style and
output NEED these better results

In my case, and, of course, YMMV, the much considered answer is no.

I use a Hasselblad 500c with various lenses, and a Leaf Aptus 65 back....
the MFDB dates from about 2006. The resultant setup is still more precise
than I need.

Frank Filippone Red735i at verizon.net