Subject: [Leica] Natchitoches Night Life
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 07:52:58 -0500

The Pub is in the old Land Bank building, and sits squarely on what was the
route of the Natchez Trace, and the El Camino Real, so probably Davy
Crockett and Jim Bowie passed this way on the way to the Alamo.

Natchitoches is a French Colonial settlement, but it was also the Wild West
at one time, sitting just 14 miles from the Spanish capital of Texas (in
Louisiana).

My guess? He can rightly use "Pioneer", probably more correctly than
do-gooders in Ireland can!