Subject: [Leica] OT: Mark R New FUJI GFX 50S vs Hasselblad X1D
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 23:30:31 -0400

Thanks Philippe! A gorgeous camera not show with its electronic viewfinder
when it should appear a tad less elegant. I agree with the guy on price
point if its a cheaper version of the Hasselblad it will move some units if
its the same or more it will die in the water. Hasselblad has  its
Hasselblad?X1D-50c 50MP Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Body which is
gorgeous more compact looking than the fuji and cost $9 grand at Adorama and
B&H.
Did Fuji design or make this for Hasselblad as well?
My heart goes with the camera which says Hasselblad on it. And its a kind of
boxy slab not looking like a DSLR.

http://www.adorama.com/hsx1d50c.html?utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=rflaid2
1866

Both have 50MP.