Subject: [Leica] IMG: Oxford
From: j2m46 at (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 10:54:10 +0000

Tr?s belles images! I love this series of a city that represents English art
and lifestyle at its best. JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

De : LUG < at> de la part de
Nathan Wajsman <photo at>
Envoy? : vendredi 16 septembre 2016 22:36
? : Leica Users Group; Olympus Camera Discussion
Objet : [Leica] IMG: Oxford

I spent a couple of days in Oxford earlier this month, attending a
conference at Pembroke College. Fortunately I had time to visit the city
more than on previous occasions. So come along on a walkabout, including the
magnificent Ashmolean Museum and Bodleian Library, and a lot of other stuff,
some of which will make you think of Harry Potter:

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain <>
http:// <>