Subject: [Leica] Shooting Life Moments -> New crop
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 03:21:08 +0200

Hi Ted and Jim,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I?m happy you liked this capture.
I?ve do several trials and finally I?ve choose this crop, I think you Ted
and Jim Nichols too was right,

This one is the NEW

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20160914_L1015868+1.jpg.html>

and this one the old

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20160914_L1015868.jpg.html>

What do you think?? you and others?

I?ll continue tomorrow, it very late here...

Thank you very much!

Cheers
Lluis