Subject: [Leica] IMG: British PJ at the air show
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 23:36:15 -0700

Thanks, Jim.  I'm very pleased with this image. I looked up, and there was
a nice "man-with-machine" Constructivist image, ready for the taking, and
the late afternoon light was lovely. I've inquired if the event organizers
would put me in touch with the subject, because I'm sure he'd like a copy
of the picture.

I was aiming for the look of a medium format picture of the period,
tonally, but as a bonus I got the definition and DOF of a Summicron at f/8.

My MM recently returned from Leica after a sensor transplant, and I am
**so** glad that it's back!

--Peter