Subject: [Leica] Hyacinth Macaws and Caiman
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 17:50:59 +0200

Hi Jayanand,

I love your wildlife pictures because they are different to the usual images
we see, your captures are decisive moment telling us the everyday life
moments, on these ones I?ve loved all of them, specially Couple, Scrap etc?
but when I?ve saw the last one of the Caiman catching a fish ?! I was
astonished, a great image my friend, you are a Master!

Cheers
Lluis