Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Morning with the Old Ross Lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 18:33:42 -0500

The hardest part was shaping the wooden part, from a piece of scrap
poplar.  The rest was fairly easy, except that, with an 8-inch lens, the
bellows is too short.  I ended up with a couple of extension tubes
between the front of the bellows and the lens, in order to get some
focusing leeway.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA