Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sitges on film
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 23:42:36 +0200

Hola Nathan,

Wonderful set, I love them all!. The B&W quality is great, I think better
than in other previous ones I saw from you with the M2, these ones have
great tones, blacks, detail on the shadows ?, you did an excellent work.
What I love with the vintage Leicas is the sense of freedom they give to me,
they are discrete, you hold them easily on your hand, they are extremely
fast to capture the moment, there is no leds on the viewfinder distracting
your attention when you are shooting?. I still have my M6 but I do more use
of the M3.

My favorite pictures are #1, 3, 15, 17, 22, 32.

Un abrazo
Lluis