Subject: [Leica] 300,000 IMAGES?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:21:38 +0200

Sure, Ted, fortunately, I have a day job an am a true amateur when it comes
to photography, in the original sense of the word. And even with film, you
managed to capture all those outstanding images, like the diver in Barcelona
or the Pierre Trudeau image that I have and treasure, and?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain