Subject: [Leica] Article on Photography
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 18:30:02 -0700

Actually, the proof of the pudding is to wait 10-20 years, and if the
current "hot stars" stuff no longer command any values, then you know it
had been a fad.

I suspect most stuff that MFA churn out in the last 10+ years fall into
that category, no matter how much gallery spaces they suck up currently.