Subject: [Leica] Words and Images that got me banned on LFPF
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 19:26:47 -0700

Dear Peter and others

Yes, I am planning to other places. Tina made some great suggestion.

There is a singular fact that I know that those moderators do not know
though. I am hoping that it will pan out.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 7:06 PM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at
gmail.com>

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Words and Images that got me banned on LFPF)
Message from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Words and Images that got me banned on LFPF)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Words and Images that got me banned on LFPF)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Words and Images that got me banned on LFPF)