Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Miracle Gift
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 21:56:19 +0200

Moving, Richard. And I forgot to say, but your series on transgender people
was a lot more meaningful to me than the one on people who dress up as
cartoon characters. And I think that the forum that shot down your thread
because of some idiot from South Dakota was wrong. Keep doing what you are
doing.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman