Subject: [Leica] IMGs: About those iphones
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 13:20:33 -0500

George, these are very good indeed.

For more on using mobile phone cameras and the LightRoom app, those of you
on Facebook - and I know you are - might find this interesting:

https://www.facebook.com/nytimesphoto/videos/10154491194402431/

I stumbled across it while it was about half way through running yesterday
and got some good ideas from it which I shall begin to put into use.

Todd Heisler in particular caught my ear when saying you have to practice
practice practice so your operation of whatever camera you use becomes
embedded in muscle memory, and 'remember, photography is all about the
light'.

--Bob