Subject: [Leica] redballsm.jpg
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 13:32:35 -0700

Hi Steve,

I have to say "CONGRATULATIONS" on a most "KISS" photo:  "keep it simple
STEVE!" J Way to go Steve one can say, for a beautiful clean simple very
cool photo. I feel if this were in?on? used by? where and or whatever
competition? It would be seen as one of the "Great photos of the 2oth
century!" I'm not kidding!

It's the "unknown human?" And the one single orange ball!"

The content is so beautifully captured in shade and orange ball captured in
sunlight!

If Cartier Bresson or one of the "so called BIG NAMES OF TODAY SHOT THIS?"
The photo reviewers of the photo world would all have wet knickers with
praise. But because the photographer is an unknown, but to us and his
friends? It would hardly but receive a few kind comments and forgotten. "A
SHAME!" when we've seen and know his incredible "medical coverage" as well
as his documentary coverage along the same lines!

Good on you Steve, it's a beauty!

cheers,

Dr. Ted Grant O.C.