Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/8/2016: how Lluis does it
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 00:47:51 +0200

Thanks for posting and for your kind words Nathan, we had a great time
together and your picture is excellent and amazing, but to be exact I've
don't contactet  the two ladies, she have contacted me while you was in the
toilets.....
Un abrazo
Lluis
El 19/8/2016 0:28, "Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu> escribi?:

I am posting this from my hotel in Sitges, where I have spent a wonderful
afternoon and evening with my friend Lluis. We saw many interesting things
and I took a lot of pictures, but there is not doubt about my picture of
the day. Lluis?s charming personality is the secret behind all the
wonderful people pictures he shares with us, and here is proof.

We sat down to have a beer in a beach bar. Within minutes, Lluis had
established contact with two French ladies at the neighbouring table:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qM78NKq/A

Afterwards, he is writing his details in the notebook of one of the ladies,
at her request:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8PxV2gj/A

Green with envy.

Cheers,